Friday 7 May 2010

but - what to put in the Suffolk Open Studio Showcase Exhibition?

its the Suffolk Open Studios
Annual Showcase Exhibition
15th- 23rd May 11am - 5 pm
Blackthorp Barn, Roughham near Bury st Edmunds (A14 Junction 45)
I am going to open my studio for a weekend in June,(19th and 20th) and I have a nice pic in the very lovely brochure,- so I want to put a different painting in the Exhibition.







































I have been working weekly for nearly two years now with the same model and have made some interesting paintings and I want to put one of them in. -but which one???
The figure lying is a bit big for the space. (100cm x 100cm) I like the dark background one. I may try the kimono one (90cm x 90cm) with a stronger background.... oohhhh choices!!!!!

1 comment:

Bonnie Heather said...

I like the Kimono one the best for an exhibition. Stands our the best. Superb job on all of them.
thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...